Friday, May 5, 2017

Sunset Beach and Bird Island, North Carolina

💕I decided on a two-night solo camping/biking trip to Sunset Beach and Bird Island.☾☾☾ A lakeside campsite at Brunswick Beach Camping Resort was reserved. The location and campgrounds were wonderful- good service and very clean! My stay was from April 29th to May 1st 2017.

 
Sunset Beach is mostly bike-friendly. 😉 To get to Bird Island you must start at Sunset Beach and head south!
 
 
 
I'm off!
 
I had a nice, leisurely ride. The sand is compact. The weather was great. Very few other visitors. There should be plenty of time for you to get off your bike and explore too!👀
 
 
End of Sunset Beach and Start of Bird Island! ☀☀☀
 
Enjoyed a Nature Loop.
 
More pictures from the island:
 




 
 
 
 
My biking routes:
 
On the first day I entered the beach from the 36th street entrance on Sunset Beach.
 
 
 
 
On the second day I began father north- at the Sunset Beach pier entrance.
 
(photo from Sunset Beach Pier)
 
 
  Off to plan another adventure...😎

No comments:

Post a Comment